We are looking for an exceptional and energetic in-house Graphic Designer to help drive forward our label and packaging designs, improving the quality of our brands and products. We are an award winning business based in Wolverhampton.
The desired candidate will be confident in drawing, an outgoing personality and print knowledge (design experience with packaging would be a bonus).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to apply their creativity and unique ideas to a range of platforms. Working along side our head creative, the right person must have a creative and passionate flair and be capable to step up to the challenge, producing high-quality artwork. We are looking for a talented, hardworking individual who can be a clear communicator and have a strong understanding of design, representing and upholding our brands.
We are a professional but extremely friendly, family run business.
Smart/Casual dress code
- Design content for digital / print
- Overseeing all our labels and packaging and preparing them to a high standard for print
- Producing mockup material of products to be used on social/ website
- Creating A5 menu cards/ web and social content to promote products
- Engaging and interacting with printers
- keeping our brands image at the forefront of all activity
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for overall appearance, maintaining high standards at all times and meeting tight deadlines
- Be educated to a degree level or have specific industry experience
- Have strong communication and organization skills
- Exceptional copywriting (a bonus)
- Ability and confidence to liaising with local printers
- First-class in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator)
- Creative ideas, thinking 'outside the box’ and be up to date with the latest trends
Please have a portfolio of your work to be considered for this position
2 Years Graphic Design (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
firstname.lastname@example.org with your application