Is it even the new year if we don’t say new year, new me? Well in this instance new vape.
2021 was an exciting year with various new vape hardware from big brands such as Aspire, Voopoo, Vaporesso, Smok and many more. Each device evolved with high performing features making the vape greater than the last. Each brand offers a premium material whether it's metal or leather ensuring that the vape device perfectly fits in your hands. With careful consideration our top 5 vape hardware of 2021 has got to be:
- Aspire Flexus Q kit - A few of the Ace of Vapez team have these devices. One of our staff members highly recommends this due to its quick charge especially when you’re on the go. It’s available in 7 stunning colours. 2ml e-liquid capacity with a bottom-fill design. The kit comes with two coils offering MTL (Mouth to Lung) and RDL (Restricted direct lung) vaping and rapid charge.
- Dotmod v2 - There’s at least 1 or 2 Dotmods within every department here at the Ace of Vapez. It’s equivalent to the iPhone but in the vaping industry. The DotAIO V2 is an all-in-one regulated box mod designed by Dotmod. Powered by a 18650 battery.
- Voopoo Drag X Plus Professional Kit - Voopoo is a new upgraded version of the original Drag X Plus Device. This 100W device incorporates the aesthetically pleasing combination of metal and leather to create a truly eye-catching vape kit with the performance to match.
- Elfbar Mate 500 - The Elfbar Mate 500 is fairly new in the vape market offering a disposable style but in the form of a pod system. It has a 500mAh rechargeable battery inside to provide consistent power and the Elf Bar Mate500 Battery is compatible with Elf Bar P1 Pre-filled Pod (sold separately). Also includes a type-C fast-charging cable!
- Uwell Caliburn AK2 - Our Designer has quit smoking for the last 3 months and recommends the AK2 If you're in a similar situation and looking to quit, he recommends this device as it offers a similar throat hit to smoking. The Uwell Caliburn AK2 pod kit, a refillable pod system. An ideal device to begin your vaping journey, the Caliburn AK2 vape kit has been designed to deliver a discreet mouth to lung style vape. Not to forget new e-liquids released within 2021. Our top 3 e-liquid of 2021 has got to be:
Not to forget new e-liquids released within 2021. Our top 3 e-liquid of 2021 has got to be:
Killa Kandy 100ml - If you haven’t tried it yet, what are you waiting for? Check out the flavour profile here. The new range will be coming out soon so keep an eye out for the new flavours within this range.
- Lolly Vape Range - Lolly flavours in the form of e-liquids, each one bursting with flavour but especially Rock it 120ml. Check out the flavour profile here.
- Slush Monster Green 100ML Shortfill - The OG of the Monster pack! Devilishly good sour apple flavour with a hint of refreshing watermelon, this will definitely be a slush monster classic.
- No Frills 100ml - In 2021 we released 5 new flavours available in 80/20 VG/PG and 50/50 VG/PG. The flavours speak for themselves.
Not to mention disposables. As convenient as disposables are, they're not as ideal compared to pod systems as they aren’t recyclable, they only contain approx 500 puffs and contain maximum nicotine of 20mg of nicotine. Not to miss the obvious, you’ll be saving money. Let's break it down:
1 disposable contains 2ml of e-liquid = £5.99
1 x 10ml bottle of e-liquid = £3.99
So 5 x 2ml disposables (to equivalent to a 10ml bottle) = £29.95!
Read more about pod systems vs disposables in our previous blog here. Please note we have various pod vs disposable promotion deals active and the prices will differ according to the device. Subject to availability.
Roll on 2022
What will the vaping industry bring into 2022? What do you expect to see? We’re interested in what our customers want. Let us know via email, socials or visit one of our retail stores.
Make sure you're up to date with the latest products and the only way you can ensure that happens is to regularly check in on our coming soon and new in page. We also have a clearance page full of products we won’t be getting any more of You wouldn’t want to miss out on the latest vaping products.
We are The Ace of Vapez, an established family vape business based within the West Midlands. We are the first British establishment manufacturing and distribute high VG liquids and 50/50 e-liquids. Our laboratory has been running successfully since 2015. With the success of the Brownhills store we continued to expand The Ace of Vapez company by opening a further 8 stores over the 7 years. We are proud to stock an array TAOV e-liquids, nic salts and concentrates as well as our guest e-liquids such as Vampire Vape, IVG, riot squad, kings custard, Yeti and many more.